Latina libertarian 0_<

Good evening everyone,

I am truly exited to be apart of this community. I am here hoping to really meet some great people and potentially find friends that I would consider family. I am currently working towards surrounding myself with more likeminded people. Those who value freedom, and personal respsobililty. I am also working towards being an activist, and hopefully being known like Free Talk Live crew, Adam Kokesh, and many other like them. Apart of what I want to do is become a fitness model for the libertarian movement- I feel like that would be my niche. That will come with time though, what I’m really focused on his just making some great internet friends in hopes of them making me better.

I am a huge FTL fan. I’ve been listening for almost 7 years not, and I never miss an episode. I am podcast listener, so I’ll be sure to make my rounds and rate the show. I’ve honestly called in once and that was literally one of the scariest things I’ve done. Not because I have stage freight or anything, it’s just when you listen to these guys for so long you don’t want your first impression to be a terrible one.

I live in Orlando, and one of the things ( when I get to them) I want to do is start a Bitcoin meetup. I want to start it small and do it with my neighbors on the Nextdoor app, and hopefully grow from there. So if anyone is from Orlando, please hit me up! That will surely give me the courage to start getting this ball going.

I have lots and lots to type about but I’ll leave it for the post out there. But if you want to message me on skype I would really appreciate the company.
Skype name- Libertaria4

Thanks <3

2 Likes

Welcome! That sounds great, but why reinvent the wheel in Orlando when you can just move to NH? We have some great bitcoin meetups and are also using Nextdoor in Keene, but we could use some help.

2 Likes

Welcome!

Of course you know that libertarianism is a bit of a sausage fest, so if you can stand the unwanted attention along with the desired attention, you’ll probably fit in. Best of luck with that, sincerely. :slightly_smiling_face:

It looks like there already is a Bitcoin meetup in Orlando: https://www.meetup.com/Bitcoin-Orlando/

That said, I second Ian’s suggestion: come to NH, we have more freedom (and the FTL hosts)!

2 Likes

Darryl!! You’re a life savor!!! Wow has this never shown up on my Meetup app? Either way thank you!

I would love to move to new hempshire, but like everyone else lol I can’t move. I bought a house here just to be closer to family.
when’s the next event? I want to go up there!

1 Like

No Im really looking forward to the attention. I didn’t work my butt off for nothing lol

2 Likes

I also bought a house in Florida. Then I sold it when I moved to NH. It was a good move.

1 Like

There’s a Bitcoin conference of some sort on Dec 1 in Portsmouth

1 Like

Welcome to the Shire forums. I third the suggestion to move to New Hampshire. Though it seems the liberty community is men-heavy, there are a lot of amazing libertarian women. I have enough “model” looking ones in my FB friends list to have libertarian calendars. Haha.

1 Like