Landing in Manchester this Saturday!

Hello everyone. Finally moving to the Free State this weekend. Any help in finding housing, employment and furniture would be much appreciated. Will probably throw back a couple brews in Manchester this Saturday if anyone would like to join.

1 Like

Excellent! To where are you moving if you have yet to find housing?

1 Like

Hey Travis!

I just sent you a friend request on FB, I can add you to all the relevant groups on there to help you in your search for housing & employment.

I’d also be interested in meeting up on Saturday.

Which part of Manch will you be landing in?

• Riaz

Hello! How awesome that you’re finally making it here! I can also help you with some networking on Facebook and a few other resources. Please email me at help@fsp.org and I’ll send them to you right away.

Chris Lopez
FSP Admin

I’ll be leaving at around 5am on Saturday. Should be a 12 hour drive or so. I’ll be staying at Econo Lodge. Might check out Murphys Taproom or something. And Chris, we’ve already been in contact.This is Travis Simms.

If your considering Keene, NH or nearby let us know. We’ve got a very active group here and a lot of people will be happy to assist too.

1 Like

i’m also on my way :slight_smile:

I plan on getting an apartment in Manchester next week. Seems like the biggest place with the most job opportunities…