Introduction

Hi, I’m Jeremy. My wife and I moved to Nashua about a month ago. I’ve been following the Free State Project for about six years. I’ve been interested in developing more liberty in our lives and to live around like-minded people. Having finally found an appropriate employer we were finally able to make the move.

I found these forums through suggestions in the free state project forums as those now enjoy far less traffic lately.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard! Our forum has been pretty dead here for recent years, but it has posts in the Shire Society section that date back from the forum heydey - a LOT of them.

This new software and the core group of non-facebookers and the few facebookers who have made the flip have I think finally taken this forum off life-support.

2 Likes

welcome

Welcome to the forum. Kind of ironic, but still great and serendipitous, that the FSP forum is where you heard about the Shire forums. Hope this is more to your liking.

Welcome from Porcupine Real Estate! Are you aware of the Nashua Liberty Social? They meet weekly & their group is on Facebook.

2 Likes