introduction of new member

Tell us about yourself: My name is Harry Skip Robinson and I have been a Libertarian since 1991, becoming an anarcho-capitalist in 2007. I have been a past FIJA member and I ran for the State House here in Florida in 1992 gaining about 7600 votes, or 26% of the total with the Democrat gaining the rest obviously in a highly Democratic District. Residing in So. Florida for most of my life, I’m a Realtor and licensed home inspector as well as a former licensed appraiser and mortgage broker.

I am also the author of the book, The Achilles Heel; the IRS Notice of Federal Tax Lien, where I exposed the material and circumstantial evidence, that the IRS Department of the Treasury is issuing erroneous thus legally insufficient Notice of Federal Tax Liens and there underlying Federal Tax Liens which by the way are not ever physically published or recorded as required. The NFTL kicks off an illegal collections process which are of course advanced by the courts, title companies, the banks, treasonist attorneys and frightened employers.

I also manage a website called http;//jurists4justice.com where I’m trying to advance the implementation of a voluntary highcourt/final arbiter system, I detail on the website that would remedy IMHO, any judicial decisions that enough people disagree with. Let say a large number of people disagree with a decision that came from a private court. It’s like setting up a jury but of a much larger number of people. The number of people on the Review Board, as I call it, has yet to be decided because I would like the group made up of, of course, voluntarists to make such finite decisions.

Why are you here? To advance liberty, free enterprise, creativity, peace, love, and justice.

How did you find these forums? I didn’t realize it but I had run into this group before in 2017 so I have unintentionally signed the declaration twice, back then and again today. Woops. This time I saw the declaration posted by Libertarian on Google+.

3 Likes

Welcome form a former Floridian. Are you planning to move to NH?

Welcome! I love your arbiter system, we need more of this.

Welcome to the forum. Jury outreach is promoted here, so are many forms of activism you might be interested in.

Welcome!

thanks for signing up HS