Introduction by "Dave Ford" (interest promoting Liberty)

I am interested tactics to promote the ideas of Liberty on local and world wide levels. I presently reside in Pennsylvania. I enjoyed the old BBS system. Due to family ties I will not be moving to NH for at least the short term future. Presently I donate some funds. But, I am interested in other activities. Particular lower-risk one-person activities people can do. Is there a good place on line to find activities to use? I have found some things for groups to do, but most ideas are scattered. I am hoping to set up topic(s) for activities to promote Liberty here.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome. There’s really not much you can do by yourself. Flyering is a good one. Goto events with lots of people and hand out information.

1 Like

Welcome to the Shire forum. I hope you’re able to migrate to the Shire sooner than later.

1 Like

Ridley has a bunch of info for what single people can do … and for those outside NH

1 Like

Free Talk Live is one of the greatest outreach tools for the Ideas of Liberty every created. We are much maligned by those that niggle with us on one point or the other and we are largely ignored by those that don’t care for Talk Radio, but 93% of Americans listen to radio every week and the most listened to format is Talk. We are on 160+ stations. We have several ways for you to help.

You can help promote us. Social media, flyers whatever.
Do your Amazon shopping through shop.freetalklive.com
Donate $5 a month to AMP.freetalklive.com

I would love to hear other ideas on how to reach people more effectively than FTL. I will stop doing that and start doing the new thing.

5 Likes

I think FTL is great, and the most effective channel for outreach I can think of. However I think it would be good to have other “channels” to educate and influence culture. In addition to FTL supporting I have been distributing printed books. I created a post under Shire Renaissance culture / Activism: Distributing printed books (and Flash-drives) on liberty and economics in the community activism on this.

In addition I would also like to see posts on here about liberty resources that cover creating and using instructional classes, music, movies, books, audio books, pamphlets, etc. For those who would like to use to promote the cause of Liberty in their own way.

I want thank Ian, Mark, and the others for creating a forum that can be dedicated to the cause of Individual Liberty and talking things though without suppressing other “channels” or projects that could be preceded and a threat to taking viewers away form the show. I believe in the long run this is a good business decision too because I believe your listers overall are not that dumb and will appreciate a place that is a central hub to discuss and promote all avenues of change towards the direction on more Individual Liberty. .
Thank You.

1 Like