I keep getting kicked off forums

Wow that censorship stings.

Must not be your fault.

1 Like

The only bannable offense on Shire Free Church platforms is racism, unless itā€™s anti-white racism.

1 Like

Nah. Just keep your support of pacifism to yourself and move on with the important stuff.
Samm

Nothing leads to a forum ban faster then anti psychiatry. Call me stupid but when I was younger complained to my doctor about insomnia and fell for the serotonin scam took that poison they call treatment and got sick. When I discovered anti psychiatry activism I joined in.

ā€œThere are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.ā€

I believe the reason many more people donā€™t fight back against the oppressive system is because they are taught if they get depressed for example because they work really hard at a job they donā€™t even like then as usual their earnings are stolen by the government and mandatory insurance schemes that there feelings (I can never get ahead ect ) are instead a ā€œbrain diseaseā€ then they get brain disabling drugs that induce apathy.

Psychiatry is a big part of the root system.

One in six U.S. adults reported taking a psychiatric drug, such as an antidepressant or a sedative, in 2013, a study found. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/1-in-6-americans-takes-a-psychiatric-drug/

A big part of libertarian activism should be anti psychiatry. People should be depressed and pissed off with the current situation and doing something about it instead of taking apathy drugs sold to them with that serotonin fraud.

These forums hate it if you say things like no wonder we have that [so called] opiate epidemic, psychiatry has been drugging millions of school children for the last 30 years and they have grown up into a generation of addicts. They say ā€œat first do no harmā€ unless of course a perfectly healthy 7 year old is accused of having too much energy so they get the small child high on amphetamines so he is content to sit still. Adderal Vyvance or ritalin (methylphenidate)

1 Like
Why do we poison millions of American children ?  A child must have 6 of the following 9 "symptoms" for more than six months to be diagnosed with just this ONE of their fraudulent diagnoses.

Often fidgets with hands and feet or squirms in seat
Often gets up from seat
Often excessively runs about our climbs when not appropriate
Often has trouble playing or doing leisure activities quietly
Is on the go as if driven by a motor
Often talks excessively
Often blurts out answers before questions have been finished
Often has trouble waiting his turn
Often interrupts or intrudes on others

ā€œBehavioral medicineā€ Mass child drugging in schools, its like something you would think only lived in novels about a dystopian future but its real.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with psych meds. They can turn someoneā€™s life around. Just have to be careful about relying on them for the long term instead of learning the skills necessary to live without them. You wouldnā€™t say crutches are evil for a broken leg. But you also wouldnā€™t live the rest of your life on them either.

The psychiatric premise for prescribing drugs revolves around the idea of a ā€˜chemical imbalanceā€˜ in the brain. This idea has been accepted without inspection. There are no scientific tests to determine the existence of such an imbalance just as there are no tests to determine if a chemical balance has been achieved.

I am not against drugs I am against fraud.

www.google.com/search?q=psychiatric+drugs+more+harm+than+good

The World Health Organization (WHO) sponsored major studies comparing how people recover in poor and more developed nations. The people in the poorer developing nations, on average, recovered at a far higher rate.

Re-examining over 75% of the 1200 participants at 2 years and again at 5 years after the initial examination showed that the percentage of people with severe or persisting symptoms and chronic disability was much smaller in Third World countries than in the centres in the industrialized countries.

http://web.archive.org/web/20120607010903/http://bipolarbabbling.wordpress.com/

1 Like