Homeschooling hodling Hoosier

Hi I’m Adrian Bisson. I signed the pledge while I was teaching high school in South Korea, but then I moved back to Indiana, got married and started a family. Now I’m a stay-at-home hodling homeschooling dad to two boys (2 and 3) and an 8 year old step daughter, and my wife is a lead software engineer for Salesforce in Indianapolis.

I’m here because I would like to move to the Shire in the future and want to keep an eye on developments, potential new friends, real estate and job opportunities.

I heard about the forums either on FB or Steemit.

1 Like

Welcome!

Hi Adrian! While you are deciding to move, I hope you guys visit the Shire. Come check out one of the many events here.

1 Like

Yes, welcome.
Southern NH has lots of tech jobs, which might make a good transition for the Mrs.
NH is one of the BEST places to raise children.

1 Like

Matt & Brittany are homeschooling holding Hoosiers too. Meet them at the Manchester Bitcoin meetup. They can also provide you with real estate.

1 Like

Welcome. Come to PorcFest and ForcFest! Join the vanguard for liberty. If you bring the little ones out for the fests, you’ll find so many great people to connect with.