Hi there... (cue Robert Palmer music)

I moved to NH from in January of 2017 and my wife, Kat, just moved here a few weeks ago as part of the FSP. We moved to New England to be closer to some of our family but when choosing where to move NH was pretty much an obvious choice. As a long-time listener/amplifier of FTL, I’ve been really lazy about getting on the forums here but, having rectified that, here I am. Had a good time at PorcFest this year, met a bunch of chill and easy going people, my kind of people. Since arriving in NH I’ve done a bit of everything - campaigning, cop blocking, handing out fliers for the 420 rally (technically, Shire Dude was the one handing them out, I was security,) and a fair bit of screwing around. And so now I got around getting on the forums - and I am out of things to say.

1 Like

Welcome!

welcome Josh, where in The Shire are you?

Currently in Derry, but looking at properties all around the southern half of NH. So in two months, who knows? I don’t… Whereabouts are you?

I’m Keene.
Not sure what you’re looking for (city, land for a small farm, etc) there are plenty of houses available in and around Keene that fit both descriprions

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Love the Palmer reference.

1 Like

We’re in the process of buying a house with a good amount of land in Newport.

1 Like

Now living at our house in Newport… current snow base 30".

I guess from other instructions I am supposed to say that I am a Shire Society signer. So there’s that.

Welcome. Based on a whole year, how do you rate your time thus far in the granite state?

Wouldn’t leave it unless I was paid vast sums of money.

1 Like

That Sunapee Lake region is really nice. I don’t get down that way often enough.

Welcome to the forum <3

Thanks - I’ve been around for a while but have been derelict in participating as much as I would like - too many communication avenues to keep track of…

1 Like