Hello world!

Hi everyone. I’m posting because I want to invite you to a philosophical discussion that could be of great value to our society. I truly believe that we’ve discovered something groundbreaking, something fundamentally revolutionary to human society, and I want to share that idea far and wide. That idea, friends, is the concept of maximum human liberty, AKA “voluntaryism”. Voluntaryism is the idea that all human interactions in society should be free of force or the threat of force against persons or property. It’s the radical and crazy notion that there are no exemptions in morality, and that our society should reflect that.

One of the more shocking implications of this new philosophy is that the state (AKA the government) is an unnecessary evil.

So, ladies and gents, I invite you to join us on Flagship Freedom as we probe the depths of space and philosophy, journeying to find the truth. We are always cranking out new episodes, from core philosophy to current events to heated debates and guest/listener interviews.

I would like to present the first of our episodes: Welcome to the War
http://flagshipfreedom.blubrry.com/2016/08/09/ff001/

Daniel,

Welcome. While your intro explains why you are here, it does not answer the other two required questions. Please tell us about yourself and how you found the Shire Society.

Thank you!

I would say welcome, but it seems like I’d just be talking to an advertisement. Maybe you can tell us a bit more about yourself.