Good day everyone

Hello everyone,
It’s good to see people taking positive steps.

I’m George we live in TN. Born and raised in Ann arbor MI. Have been working as a Firefighter/Paramedic for many years now. My wife and I run Middle Tennessee martial arts and sciences for the last 3 years.
In the last 8 years or so We have been concentrating on alternative education in natural health modalities.
Would love to visit the Shire! Sounds like a fascinating concept reborn.

Live well
George

1 Like

Hello! Be sure to let us know when you’re coming up for that visit. Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome George!

There are a few big events throughout the year that might be a good time to visit, Liberty Forum, PorcFest, FreecoastFestival and Keenevention are the ones I know of. I’ll be there in June for PorcFest and staying indefinitely.

Glad to have you here. Like Ian said if you come up to visit let us know. We can show you around and you can meet others who have moved. There are some great places around here (Keene) like Kirby’s Q, Local Burger (a few good restaurants that take Bitcoin around the Keene area) and Route 101 Local Goods (has a Bitcoin vending machine, and also they take Bitcon). Actually a lot of places in Keene and New Hampshire are accepting Bitcoin now: http://shirebitcoin.com/