Free Keene Paper

Hi everyone! I’m originally from Keene, NH, but I’m attending college at Denison University in Ohio. I’m interesting in writing, reading, and listening to music. As for my education, I’m an English Major. Right now, I’m writing a paper on Free Keene for one of classes; and I came across these forums by looking at the Free Keene website. I’m here to get more informations and hopefully be able to interview a member of the Free Keene Squad.

Thanks!

1 Like

Welcome. Anything in particular you’re interested in knowing about?

The Free Keene Squad isn’t a real thing. That’s a creation of the Colbert Report. Funny stuff though.

That said, Free Keene is a blog site with multiple bloggers from across New Hampshire. I’m the founder of the site. How can we help?

Hey, Copper, please post your reply as a comment here. Making another introduction thread makes the website ask us to approve your account twice.

I’m sorry for my misinformation! I am interesting in talking with you or another blogger about your mission and your experience.

Thanks so much for being so willing to talk with me!

I’ve approved your account, you can post wherever you like.

Regarding talking, happy to talk on the phone if it’s easier, or here if you prefer.

I would love to here about your personal experience with free keene. Any information will help!!

Thank you so much!

We could talk here if that works for you?

To start, I would love to hear more about Free Keene, for instance why keene? How/why did you get involved? Also can you describe Robin Hooding in relation to Free Keene?

Any information helps! Thank you

A phone call is going to be a lot less tedious then exchanging 100 forum posts.

Agreed. These are pretty involved answers and my time is limited. @copperboom please send me a PM and we can schedule a call or skype or something.

I only moved here about two years ago, so I am limited by that.

I am a blogger at Free Keene. Like Ian said its not really a group. More like a news sight with a liberty slant. I try to find stories or events that are relevant to liberty and report on them. That’s basically it.

I’ve covered checkpoints, trials, and activism. I’ve written commentaries on stories covered by the main stream media.

1 Like

Hello Free Keene member,
I am also in Swanton, Ohio. I would like to speak with someone in the Shire Society or Free Keene group. I have a problem with police for refusing to display my driver’s license. Please, have someone contact me at this email, patitond@gmail.com

Hi, this site is focused on New Hampshire activism, so I don’t know what we can do to help you, but welcome to the forum. How did you find us?