Female monkey rapes deer (with video)

2 Likes

Strange lol what does this all mean? :joy:

1 Like

It means they need Jesus Christ as their savior.

3 Likes

It means that we’re going to be asked to accept some further level of abnormality and pretend it’s o.k.

2 Likes

It probably means we’ll see such hyperbole from “both sides.”

1 Like

Really, what I find most interesting about it is the way that the deer just stands there and acts like nothing’s happening, like “Ok, this is fine.”

1 Like

Everything will be fine as long as the deer isn’t a movie producer.

1 Like

The deer looks at the camera as if the filming is the worst part.

Think, back massage.

Right, so, when was the last time you tried to give a deer a back massage? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not a 40-pound monkey.

That was really funny…

1 Like

I’m all in favor of doing what you want in the privacy of your own home, but where do you draw the line?

I can’t kick the dog, that’s abuse… but sticking my dick in is o.k.?

Shouldn’t a dog humping your leg be prosecuted as rape?

1 Like

or your kid’s leg as child molestation?

I think dogs need to go to extremes before they’re euthanized. No life imprisonment for dogs.

You see, this is what I mean by hyperbole. I missed the video of you sticking your dick in your dog. Where the fuck did that come from, and why are you projecting that on me?

My apologies if you took offense, that was not my intent. You mentioned hyperbole from both sides. I just want to have a discussion about WHERE you draw the lines as to what somebody does within the privacy of their own home.

To be truly liberty minded, you need to be open minded on this topic, but there are some things that seem difficult to justify as anybody’s inalienable rights, don’t you think?

I don’t have any lines in that area. If it’s in the privacy of their own home, I don’t know about it, and I don’t want to know about it. If it is a problem, I expect it to manifest such that I DO know about it, and if it becomes a rights violation, I might have an opinion about it. Until then, it’s not my business.

Worrying about what other people to behind closed doors has to be the ultimate slippery slope. Just because the details would disgust me doesn’t mean I’m interested in interfering in that which is not my business. When things that do disgust me come to my attention, it is at that time that I’ll decide if they merit my intervention, which I’d expect to be quite rare.

two very large brindle-colored pit bull dogs

There’s your problem right there. It’s in their DNA.