Eric McCool of Permagora, in town next Monday

Howdy liberty lovers! I am an author, journalist, and permaculture anarchist, coming to Keene on May 1st. I learned about your group through Ian Freeman, whom I met at Anarchapulco this year. I am currently on tour to meet permaculture and liberty folks and to promote a book I just put out. My book is a novel with agorism, permaculture, and liberty as the major themes. I am also doing journalism as I travel, writing stories about cool projects and doing interviews with people who are active in their communities. If you’d like to join me in conversation, we will be meeting at Local Burger at 5:30. Hope to see you there!

1 Like

I accidentally showed up a few weeks early to this event… I guess I was just a bit too excited… but in any event I’ll be sure to see you on Monday!

1 Like

I’ll be there

Eric is here! Hung out at FTL tonight, he’s going to visit Mark’s farm tomorrow. I’m going to try to hook him up with Johnny Bolster from the Makerspace who is doing some stuff I think he’ll dig.

I’m planning on coming with the family. See you guys tonight!

Cool, Mornaner - Eric is actually from Oregon, so y’all share that regional origin.