Cynthia on "Mary's Land" intro

Tell us about yourself.
born in alexandria, virginia around age eight moved with parents to Amissville Virginia in Rappahannock County. Raised in one of the first “electronic cottages” before computers in business, had custom chocolates business for three years in high school then three years working for parents’ company focus on computers in education with Scholastic project for which I learned dBase III and was involved in most all aspects of designing and developing databases for various topics for elementary, highschool, and college level students. From there went to community college for a few years then finally graduated from Strayer with B.A. in Business Administration. Along the way was active with International Association of Administrative Professionals and other organizations such as Ecumenicon and a historic preservation society for small town.

Around 2009 I started activities specific to right to freedom and as a result gained a small network of research and other activists primarily through out America one or two Canada and found out about “What the FUQ” by an activist in Australia.

My own ‘mis-adventures’ garnered very interesting reactions by those in ‘jail’ and ‘court’ as well as ‘police’ etc. More recently I’ve received curious calls from State Secretary’s office, one in 2013 and another in 2015 in reaction to a self identification entirely private document from self to Maryland State Secretary.

2015 I obtained “5 Star” passport card, but have reason to suspect that its not “success” for some technical reasons. I also got “long form” and “abstract” or ‘short form’ “birth” records fully authenticated as a part of the passport card process to include with one page typed self identification included in the passport packet with completed application using ‘copper stills’ site instructions, though i got some hand holding help from another as well.

A few of the folks I respect though do not blindly follow include - David Merrill, Kurt Kallenbach, Robb Ryder, Rod Class.

My own focus is lawful and natural law, ‘peaceful anarchy’ accepting and acknowledging only the divine and living without fiction self expressed as politic and corporate, self being without commerce which by government definition is mass production and direct product mark up with no consideration to overhead, wages, or material cost, nor religion as soul bondage. I love what mark PASSIO has done with his site, http://www.whatonearthishappening.com,

My own sharing site with gnostic focus is

while those still in ‘legal land’ and or ‘fiction land’ i share through

Why are you here? Network and share with others.

How did you find the Shire Society? To be honest at this point I can not remember. Most likely from research and activist network.

hi Cynthia, it warms my heart to know you are in this forum. I will be contacting you soon on some things i am working on.