Crazy Theories

Do you ever just sit and work wondering some crazy theory, and you say to yourself "hmmm I can see that being true"
Well here you can post your crazy ideas and see what others think about it.

My first crazy theory is that because of religion think are very fortunate because of god. I’m not trying to collectively think, nor am I religious, but it bugs me when religious folks praise God because of their good fortune. I honestly think it is because they are surrounded by good positive people in their lives, and that they associate themselves with influential people in their church that they get them ahead in life.

lol the things I think about at work when I am hella lonely

4 Likes

If you’re not meeting those people outside of church, then it kinda works no matter how you look at it anyway. Even if it’s just a psychological thing.

You mean surrounding yourself with positive people? Yeah I agree, I’m just arguing the fact religious folks think its the power of god that has brought them such good fortune.

It’s a big thing these days:

Oh, I’m gonna have to think about that. I think I’ve had plenty.

1 Like

I think Satoshi Nakamoto hoped that their project would crash the world’s faith in fiat of any kind, including Bitcoin. That exactly what they wanted to happen is going on now, a shark feeding frenzy worth trillions eventually. People scrambling for what destroys them, leading to a giant crash. They may just end up being the most epic troll that ever lived.

I’m not saying Satoshi is not smart, but really? I think he did crypto by accident. But I don’t know anything because, I don’t know anything about this person- besides making bitcoin.