Charlie

I’m Charlie, I’ve been abused by police & refuse to allow them to threaten my family due to there hate toward me, i’m actually sweet, loving,caring, & loyal people you could meet, if given a PROPER chance! I love God, I love life. Wanting nothing more than to be FREE truly. I enjoy nature, FAMILY, hunting, painting, studying legal stuff, and talking to new people.
Im here because I was looking up police misconduct on a case im currently fighting! All links i clicked lead me here must be a sign form the heavens! I stumbbled upon these forms and am glad!

Hello and welcome. Do you live in NH?

Welcome to the club. I am also a victim of the police state. It’s one of the many reasons why I moved to New Hampshire for Shire Society and the Free State Project. We do a lot of police accountability activism here and go copblocking regularly. Check out CopBlock.org and NewEnglandCopChasers.com for some of the work we do.

2nd that :slight_smile: and we could always use another victim in New Hampshire to help go on the offensive. We need not always be on the defensive when we gather together in one place.

no I live in California, and need trustworthy people in my life, its sad how far people have become toward each other. Thank you for welcoming me.

I dont feel as though Im a victim, I chose NOT to be, I feel as though a
vessel chosen that could handle want some couldnt. I want to stand up for EVERYONE
to scared to, I believe that is why the world has formed this way, because people were too scared
or just thoght easier to let them win. Right is RIGHT, Wrong is WRONG. our hearts know, people lost passion…

We’re all victims of the state whether or not we want to be. There is no opting out. There is no choice. Unless your saying you choose to always be said victim in which case your into some form of BDSM… which is fine and all… but your in a very small minority here.